Save time at the Box Office! Walk right in! Click on the Seat Yourself logo to purchase tickets securely online:
Order Tickets Online
Please read before purchasing tickets!
- Online tickets are non-refundable, so double check show dates and times before completing your purchase.
- You will be sent an email confirmation and receipt from Seat Yourself within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not receive an email confirmation, check with the box office to make sure your purchase was completed.
- If you do not plan to arrive with your entire party, be sure that everyone has a copy of the email receipt. This is your ticket to get through the door!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- A $0.50 surcharge will be added to each ticket purchased online.
- Sales will appear on your credit card under www.Theatre-Tix.biz
- Skip the box office entirely! Patrons with a copy of their email receipt can check in with an usher to find their seats without having to wait in line.
- Online ticket purchases are not available 12 hours prior to curtain! To reserve same-day performance tickets, you must call the box office ticket line.
- Finally, anything worth saying once is worth repeating:
Please be sure to print out your confirmation email and bring it to the performance with you. This is your ticket and you will need it to
see the show!
Beechmont Players, Inc. now introduces "Apprentice Seating"! Click here for details. These tickets are first-come, first-served.
- For tickets ordered over the phone close to the performance date, tickets may be held at Will Call for pick up.
- All unpaid tickets must be paid for at the box office 30 minutes before the show.
- Any unpaid tickets being held at the box office will be released for purchase 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time.
Ticket Prices for the 2013-2014 Season
General Admission: $15.00
Students, Seniors (ages 60+) & Active Military: $13.00.
Box Office Number:
Please note that you will be directed to leave a message. A Box Office Representative will return your call
within 48 hours.
Limited Parking Notice
Parking at the Anderson Center is very limited. Overflow parking is available at the
Anderson Center Station, where a shuttle will transport patrons to the front door of the Anderson Center.
Shuttles also run after the show to return patrons to the Anderson Center Station parking lot.
Additional parking spaces are available on the south side of the Mercy HealthPlex, newly connected by a path to the Anderson Center. Please note that there is no shuttle that runs directly to the HealthPlex.
Patrons in need of handicap accessible seating should call the box office directly at 513-BEECHMT (513-233-2468). Wheelchair
seats are not available online, and cannot be guaranteed without contacting the box office at least 48 hours in
Due to limited handicap parking directly in front of Anderson Center, please be aware that patrons can park
at the Anderson Center Station and take the shuttle directly to the Theatre. Please see the Limited Parking Notice
for more details.
Anderson Seating Chart
We hope you enjoy the show and look forward to seeing you!